Horizon Power has begun the search for individuals who are making a difference in the community to nominate in their category for the 2019 Regional Achievement and Community Awards.
“The Horizon Power Leadership & Innovation Award will acknowledge role models who through their innovation, leadership and driving force, pave the way for others to follow," Horizon Power Brand & Digital Communications Manager, Andrew Riches said.
"They may be leading the way in a not for profit or volunteering program or simply be putting their heart and soul into making Western Australia a better place. We would be delighted to receive nominations from or on behalf of individuals that are making your local community a better place to live".
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- Horizon Power Leadership and Innovation Award
- Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries Making a Difference Award
- Community TAB Community Service Award
- Prime Super Business Achievement Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Insurance Commission of Western Australia Regional Safety Award
- RAC Volunteering Award
- Rinehart Development of Northern Regional WA Award
- Curtin University, School of Education Teaching Excellence Award
- Woolworths Community Group of the Year Award
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development Economic Development Award
Great prizes are up for grabs with each category winner receiving a $2,000 Award prize from Foundation Partner Commonwealth Bank. Plus, every nomination will receive a certificate of achievement.
To submit a nomination, simply go online to www.awardsaustralia.com/waraca and select ‘Nominate Now’. Alternatively, make the process that much easier by calling us and passing on their details and we will take it from there.
Nominations close Wednesday, 10 July 2019. For assistance please feel free to call the WA Regional Awards Office on 9201 1155 or email [email protected]