Horizon Power does not make any representation, guarantee or warranty, express or implied that the contents of this website are or will be accurate or that reasonable care has been or will be taken by Horizon Power in compiling preparing or updating this website.
This website may contain inaccurate, incomplete and outdated information and you should seek and rely upon your own independent enquiries, assessment and advice in relation to any advice or information contained in this website.
To the extent permitted by statute, no liability (whether in negligence or tort, by contract or under statute or otherwise) is accepted by Horizon Power by reason of or in connection with this website or by any purported reliance thereon.
By accessing or using this website you agree to irrevocably release Horizon Power from all claims, actions, damages, judgements, losses, remedies or matters whether in tort, contract or under law or otherwise.
Except as expressly prohibited on this website, you are permitted to view, copy, print and use documents within this website (such as FAQs, information sheets, and so on), subject to the following:
- The use of the information must be for your own personal and non-commercial use relating to your own energy consumption. You may use the information to improve your own energy efficiency but you must not repackage the information or sell it or provide it to others for commercial purposes.
- You must not modify the documents or graphics.
- Horizon Power may revoke this permission at any time and you shall immediately stop your activities related to this permission.
- You must not delete any references to Horizon Power, its trademarks or its copyright claims and disclaimers, in the information.
- The permission above does not include permission to copy the design and layout of this website for your own (or any other) website or for commercial purposes. Those elements of the website are protected by copyright law and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in any manner.
Our commitment to accessibility
Horizon Power is committed to continually improving the accessibility and usability of our website to ensure it is accessible to as many customers as possible – regardless of device, technology or ability.
As part of this commitment, we're working really hard to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WACG) 2.0 to a AA level.
This means that you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
No responsibility is taken for the accessibility levels of external websites linked to from this website.
For information about customising your web browser and modifying your computer set up, visit the W3C website.
Providing our information to all users, including those with a disability, is important to us. If anything on this site is inaccessible to you, or you are experiencing problems accessing content for any reason, please contact us to submit details of the issue.
Linking to our site
Hypertext links (links) can be made from third-party websites to this website subject to the following conditions:
- Alterations cannot be made to this website's contents and web pages from this website content cannot be contained within a frame within a non-Horizon Power website.
- This website contains links to third-party websites which are not under the control of Horizon Power and Horizon Power is not responsible for the content of any linked site. If you access a third party site from this website, then you do so at your own risk. Horizon Power provides these links only as a convenience and the inclusion of the link does not imply that Horizon Power endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content of those third party sites.
Horizon Power may make changes to this website and its contents (including, without limitation, information, publications, prices, technical specifications, and product offerings) at any time and without notice.
Horizon Power acknowledges the Traditional Custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this website may contain images, names or voices of deceased people.