You must register for My Account before you can log into the app. You will be asked to register an email address and password.
Please note: after you have registered for My Account, you will need to select a four digit PIN that will be used for ongoing access into the app. It will take approximately 15 minutes before your access to the app has been activated.
Do you have a prepaid meter?
If you have a pre-paid meter you are not required to register for My Account. Simply click on the balance icon in the app menu to complete the registration process and set up your four digit PIN.
- The projected bill is not what I was expecting. How accurate is this figure?
- How do I download and log in to the Horizon Power app?
- I have forgotten my four digit PIN. What should I do?
- What devices does the Horizon Power app work on?
- After I have downloaded the app and registered for My Account, how long will it take before I have access to the app?
Horizon Power acknowledges the Traditional Custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this website may contain images, names or voices of deceased people.