Find out how Horizon Power and the WA Government are supporting you through COVID-19 and learn about the $600 WA Household Electricity credit. Find out moreClose
- Does Horizon Power have an app?
- What devices does the Horizon Power app work on?
- What are the benefits of the Horizon Power app?
- How do I download and log in to the Horizon Power app?
- Do I have to be a My Account customer to download the app?
- How is the app different to My Account?
- I have forgotten my four digit PIN. What should I do?
- I’m having problems with the app. What should I do?
- Is the Horizon Power app secure? How do I know my personal information is safe?
- Can I monitor my electricity usage in the app?
- How is the estimated current spend and estimated projected spend in the app calculated?
- The projected bill is not what I was expecting. How accurate is this figure?
- How current is the electricity usage information in the app? Is it real-time?
- Can I update my details in the app?
- Can I see power outages in the Horizon Power app?
- How do I give feedback about the Horizon Power app?
- After I have downloaded the app and registered for My Account, how long will it take before I have access to the app?
- Can I make payments through the Horizon Power app?