The estimated current spend is based on how many units of electricity you have used so far in the current billing period. The current spend is calculated based on your tariff and fixed supply charge, including GST. This calculation excludes renewables, rebates, concessions, payments or outstanding debts.
The predicted spend is an estimate only, and will become increasingly accurate as the end of the billing period approaches. The figure shown can vary due to factors such as actual usage and the proportion of the bill that is based on a fixed vs variable charge e.g. smaller bills will have a bigger proportional fixed charge.
- REBS, rebates, concessions, payments and outstanding debts are not included in the current and projected spend calculations. These variables will be adjusted for, and itemised on your bill at the end of the billing period.
- All amounts shown in the app are inclusive of GST.
- The projected bill is not what I was expecting. How accurate is this figure?
- How do I download and log in to the Horizon Power app?
- I have forgotten my four digit PIN. What should I do?
- What devices does the Horizon Power app work on?
- After I have downloaded the app and registered for My Account, how long will it take before I have access to the app?
Horizon Power acknowledges the Traditional Custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this website may contain images, names or voices of deceased people.