Yes. The Horizon Power app offers an easy way to keep track of how much electricity you are using.
You are able to:
- Track your usage for up to 60 days with hourly and daily interactive graphs.
- Check your buyback credits in the current bill period, if have an energy renewables installation.
- Access up to 6 months of data in hourly and daily datasheets.
- See how your appliances in the home contribute to your bill cost or meter credit.
- Receive notifications about your energy usage and Horizon Power services.
- View easy ways to save tips on energy usage.
- Top up your credit and keep track of your balance and usage if you have a pre-paid meter.
Note that some features are dependant on meter type.
- The projected bill is not what I was expecting. How accurate is this figure?
- How do I download and log in to the Horizon Power app?
- I have forgotten my four digit PIN. What should I do?
- What devices does the Horizon Power app work on?
- After I have downloaded the app and registered for My Account, how long will it take before I have access to the app?
Horizon Power acknowledges the Traditional Custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this website may contain images, names or voices of deceased people.