The Horizon Power app offers an easy way to keep track of how much electricity you are using.
You are able to:
- Track your usage for up to 60 days with hourly and daily interactive graphs.
- Check your buyback credits in the current bill period, if have an energy renewables installation.
- View your projected bill amount, estimated current and estimated daily spend based on your usage to date in the current bill period.
- Pay your bill or make a payment towards your account.
- Top up your credit and keep track of your balance and usage if you have a pre-paid meter.
- View your account balance and payment plans.
- View, email and SMS copies of your complete bill history.
- Request your usage data up to 12 months in hourly and daily datasheets.
- See how your appliances in the home contribute to your bill cost or meter credit.
- Receive notifications about your energy usage and Horizon Power services.
- View easy ways to save tips on energy usage.
Note that some features are dependant on meter type.
- The projected bill is not what I was expecting. How accurate is this figure?
- How do I download and log in to the Horizon Power app?
- After I have downloaded the app and registered for My Account, how long will it take before I have access to the app?
- How current is the electricity usage information in the app? Is it real-time?
- I have forgotten my four digit PIN. What should I do?
Horizon Power acknowledges the Traditional Custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this website may contain images, names or voices of deceased people.