Our app is available to download from the Google Play Store for Android (OS v5+) and Apple Store for iPhone (iOS v10+). You will need your account number to register. Your account number is located on the top left hand corner of your bill or on the plastic card provided to you when you moved into your property.
The first time you log in, you will be prompted to register for My Account and set up a four digit PIN.
If you have a pre-paid meter, please follow the registration process in the app to set up a four digit PIN.
Your PIN is a secure way for you to quickly access the apps features, make a payment and view your account.
- The projected bill is not what I was expecting. How accurate is this figure?
- How do I download and log in to the Horizon Power app?
- After I have downloaded the app and registered for My Account, how long will it take before I have access to the app?
- How current is the electricity usage information in the app? Is it real-time?
- I have forgotten my four digit PIN. What should I do?
Horizon Power acknowledges the Traditional Custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this website may contain images, names or voices of deceased people.