Here’s our handy checklist of things you can do if you don’t have power:
- Check your switch board/meter board to see whether any of your safety switches (Residual Current Devices) have tripped.
- If not, make sure the main switch is in the ‘on’ position.
- See if you have a planned outage notification in your mailbox.
- Check here to see if there are any unplanned outages in your area
- If you have done the above, call us on 13 23 51 to report the outage.
Please note, if you have just moved into your house, your power may have been disconnected when the previous tenants/owners vacated. You will need to open an account with us to get the supply reconnected.
Horizon Power acknowledges the Traditional Custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this website may contain images, names or voices of deceased people.