How do I request to move a streetlight or other electrical asset?

You need to apply to relocate distribution equipment such as streetlights, transformers, pillars and overhead lines. Once we receive your application, we will provide you with a formal quote. We will endeavour to work with you to relocate the asset to your preferred location; however, this is dependent on a suitable location being available. The Request for relocation of Horizon Power assets form is available at the link below. 

Find out more.


Horizon Power acknowledges the Traditional Custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.

Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this website may contain images, names or voices of deceased people.