Find out how Horizon Power and the WA Government are supporting you through COVID-19 and learn about the $600 WA Household Electricity Credit. Find out moreClose
Connecting and disconnecting
- Where do I start with getting electricity when building a new house?
- How long will it take to get a new connection?
- What forms do I need to complete to connect electricity to my property?
- How do I request to move a streetlight or other electrical asset?
- What is underground power?
- How do I apply for an underground connection?
- How much will an underground connection cost?
- I am moving an oversize (wide/high) load (vehicle). What distance do I need to keep from powerlines?
- How do I apply for an oversize vehicle movement permit?
- I want to temporarily disconnect power to my property. What do I do?
- How do I find a licensed electrician?
- How do I reconnect my meter?
- My meter box is locked. Who holds the key to the meter box?
- Do I still need to leave a note in the meter box about the safety switch being off before the power can be reconnected?
- How long does the new meter take to be ready for reconnection after a new account is opened?
- Do I need to engage an electrical contractor to reconnect my property after disconnection?