- Yes. The Horizon Power app allows you to pay your bill, make a payment towards your bill or buy power for a pre-paid meter.
- If you are a registered user we will populate your account number for you, along with any amount due. If you have a pre-paid meter we will populate your account number for you. If you would like to make a payment towards a bill or buy power for a different pre-paid meter, this option is also available.
- Unregistered users will need an account number handy if you want to make a payment towards a bill or buy power for a pre-paid meter.
- All payments made through the Horizon Power app are managed securely to Australian Standards.
Note: A transaction fee will be added to your next bill or subtracted from your pre-paid meter credit if you pay using a Visa or Mastercard.
- The projected bill is not what I was expecting. How accurate is this figure?
- How do I download and log in to the Horizon Power app?
- After I have downloaded the app and registered for My Account, how long will it take before I have access to the app?
- How current is the electricity usage information in the app? Is it real-time?
- I have forgotten my four digit PIN. What should I do?
Horizon Power acknowledges the Traditional Custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this website may contain images, names or voices of deceased people.