To become an Accredited Supplier you need to have an active contract with Horizon Power.

Contracts are created on an as and when required basis typically, via a public tender process. Tenders are advertised on the Tenders WA page as defined in the Contractors/ Suppliers page above.

Last updated: Wednesday, 25 March 2015 3:04 PM